How to Apply
- For applicants who are interested in applying for a job, you can join the application and prepare for job documentation.
- Photograph 1-inch 1 photo.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of House registration
- Copy of Transcript
- Certificate Employee or last payment slip
- Additional documents (If any)
- E - Mail
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
Email address: email@example.com
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
For more information please contact:
MC Design Center
MC Group Public Company Limited.
Address: 2 Sukhaphiban 2 Soi 5, Prawet District, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 0-2117-9999 Ext. 4141 (K.FOUR), 7009 (K.YING)
Mobile phone: 06-3810-1628
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developing long term strategy and tactical plans for online channels. Detailed plans will include well-supported perspective and actions around product assortment planning, customer acquisition & retention marketing, order fulfillment and logistics, and the overall digital shopping experience.
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channels, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivered against budget.
- Maximizing online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring the long term strategy is at the heart of all decisions.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand’s extensive network.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyze marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Have experience of utilizing methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively while still being willing and able to get hands dirty in executing for results.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Plan sourcing and business strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyst sales figures, new range of assortment, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan sourcing product.
- Collaborate with buyers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related.
- Direct experience sourcing & forecasting in a consumer products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with keen understanding of relevant cost drivers for demand management.
- There is to know about the fashion business, fashion lover in apparel industry Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Assist and support Head of Corporate Secretary in organizing Board of Directors meetings, Annual General Meetings (AGM) and other meetings as assigned.
- Coordinate with related function to prepare Board of Directors meeting or Sub-committee meeting materials.
- Prepare meeting agenda, documents and files and ensure their timely distribution.
- Set meeting schedules, arrange meeting venue and relevant facilities.
- Ensure that the various activities of the Board of Directors are in compliance with relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Organize shareholder meetings and Board of Directors meetings, and prepare meeting minutes in compliance with laws and the Company’s Articles of Association, including follow-up of matters arising from meeting resolutions.
- Arrange for an orientation and provide information to newly appointed directors.
- Prepare all corporate information disclosures and related regulatory filings in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Liaise with directors and the management and provide fully support.
- Represent the company coordinate with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and investors.
- Handle all corporate documents for SET, SEC and other government departments when required.
- Update and monitor changes in relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide support for document and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Take responsibility and perform tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Laws, Business Administration or any related field.
- Basic knowledge in law and regulations related to Public Company Limited, Company Act, Securities and Exchange Acts would be advantage.
- Having work experience 2-3 years in the company/corporate secretary field will be considered in advance.
- Good Administrative, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Coding and debugging, editing source-code and maintaining operating systems (DSLC).
- Designing and testing computer structures.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems.
- Providing tech support.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Java Script, .Net Core, C#, Angular, Node Js
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Deadline driven
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and help design/builds out API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Utilize data platforms & tap into a vast amount of data generated to provide the insights into business metrics: customer acquisition, operational efficiency, operational risk, regulation, etc.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by BI & Data Scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Direct experience in big data analytics is a big plus. Business acumen, advertising tech. knowledge, understanding of cloud infrastructure are desired.
- Skills in computer language (SQL, R, Python), Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark).
- Initiative, self-motivated, problem solver, Open-mindedness, curiosity to learn new technology and ambition to disrupt Tech. Industry.
- Research emerging trends across silhouette, fabric, trim and fit/styling in order to act as a key influencer in driving brand image to strengthen and maintain competitive positioning in consumer market and design product for commercial success.
- Own and lead fitting sessions, from scheduling to prep, productive, collaborative and successful.
- Partner cross-functionally across Design, Product Development, and Merchandising.
- Self-manage and problem solve issues that arise where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Design or Apparel Production.
- Technical design knowledge + experience in apparel is a requirement.
- General knowledge of entire apparel production process, product development, from conception to delivery, domestic and overseas, and how it relates to each department.
- Conduct, collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Be responsible for Merchandising of assigned brands.
- Prepare reports such as Daily Sales, Merchandising Selection List, etc.
- Support in merchandise delivery process.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or other related.
- Proven working experience in merchandising.
- Good computer skills, especially in inventory management software.