How to Apply
- For applicants who are interested in applying for a job, you can join the application and prepare for job documentation.
- Photograph 1-inch 1 photo.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of House registration
- Copy of Transcript
- Certificate Employee or last payment slip
- Additional documents (If any)
- E - Mail
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
For more information please contact:
MC Design Center
MC Group Public Company Limited.
Address: 2 Sukhaphiban 2 Soi 5, Prawet District, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 0-2117-9999 Ext. 4141 (K.FOUR), 7009 (K.YING)
Mobile phone: 06-3810-1628
Email : email@example.com
- Developing long-term strategy and tactical plans for online channels.
- Detailed plans will include well-supported perspective and actions around product assortment planning, customer acquisition & retention marketing, order fulfillment and logistics, and the overall digital shopping experience.
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channels, delivering on short term and long-term plans, including delivered against budget.
- Maximizing online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring the long-term strategy is at the heart of all decisions.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand’s extensive network.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyze marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Have experience of utilizing methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively while still being willing and able to get hands dirty in executing for results.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Create CRM strategies and drive to results.
- Responsible for all reporting & data analysis for customer centric metric including business performance metrics.
- Communication plan with target segmentation.
- Help answer business questions by using customer transaction data.
- Educate CRM and CMG team to understand and utilize customer insight which will be able to maximize customer lifetime value with great experience.
- Bring customer insight and recommend to team to develop Data – Driven Customer campaign to ensure that CRM plan was developed to reach right target with right offer and experience (One off campaign and Customer journey).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years working experiences in Business Intelligence, CRM, Business Analytics or related fields.
- Experience in Retail Marketing/Apparel industry is preferable.
- Experience with Tableau will be advantage.
- Good command in written and verbal communication.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under the agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various business matters.
- Draft, amend, review and/or recommend modifications to the Telecommunication sector or related laws and regulations governing the Company.
- Provide sound legal advice to the Company and make recommendations to the Management as necessary.
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transaction matters.
- Advising on legal issues/risks and providing legal support to business teams.
- Coordinating with all internal departments and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Providing legal documents for government to operate in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Laws.
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate legal work at a law firm and/or in a legal division.
- Strong Thai and English proficiency skills, both verbal and written; should have ability to communicate legal issues/advice in a clear and concise manner.
- Good knowledge of different types of contracts.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and help design/builds out API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Utilize data platforms & tap into a vast amount of data generated to provide the insights into business metrics: customer acquisition, operational efficiency, operational risk, regulation, etc.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by BI & Data Scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Direct experience in big data analytics is a big plus. Business acumen, advertising tech. knowledge, understanding of cloud infrastructure are desired.
- Skills in computer language (SQL, R, Python), Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark).
- Initiative, self-motivated, problem solver, Open-mindedness, curiosity to learn new technology and ambition to disrupt Tech. Industry.
- Research emerging trends across silhouette, fabric, trim and fit/styling in order to act as a key influencer in driving brand image to strengthen and maintain competitive positioning in consumer market and design product for commercial success.
- Own and lead fitting sessions, from scheduling to prep, productive, collaborative and successful.
- Partner cross-functionally across Design, Product Development, and Merchandising.
- Self-manage and problem solve issues that arise where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Design or Apparel Production.
- Technical design knowledge + experience in apparel is a requirement.
- General knowledge of entire apparel production process, product development, from conception to delivery, domestic and overseas, and how it relates to each department.
- Provide oversight to turn-key source manufacturing.
- Follow-up on material, testing results, and track finished goods production.
- Collaborate with vendors, sourcing team and product development team to ensure on-time shipment and product launches.
- Negotiate pricing and production time-frames with suppliers.
- Negotiate cost, lead-time and flexible inventory plans with vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor and analyse key commodities & currencies impacting average unit costs.
- Bachelors in business or fashion related field.
- At least 3 years experience in the global sourcing field.
- Strong product knowledge and expertise in the apparel industry.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English. Knowledge of additional Asian languages would be beneficial.
- Reproduce and draw designs for both exterior and interior decorations.
- Model-drawing and estimating furniture prices.
- Write virtually (Perspective) and 2-3 dimensions using Autocad, 3DMax and sketchup.
- Explore the job site and understand and know the details of the work process.
- Drawings for M&E system and prepare other report.
- Others assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Able to Program Auto Cad, 3D Max, Sketch up, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS.Office.
- Able to write work drawings for M&E system will be an advantage.
- Have a driver's license.
- High responsibility and can work under pressure.