How to Apply
- For applicants who are interested in applying for a job, you can join the application and prepare for job documentation.
- Application Form
- Photograph 1-inch 1 photo.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of House registration
- Copy of Transcript
- Certificate Employee or last payment slip
- Additional documents (If any)
- E - Mail
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
Email address: email@example.com
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and technical compliance of garments throughout the production process.
- To ensure correct quality, fitting workmanship and measurements during all processes from sample development to production.
- Leading for our Quality / Technical department to follow samples evaluation for all textile categories.
- Collaborate with designers, pattern makers, and suppliers to develop garment samples and prototypes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile / Apparel / Pattern maker discipline preferred.
- At Least 5 years’ experience in garment technician.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Thai. (professional terminology)
- Appropriate Knowledge of sample development and bulk production procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational & excellent interpersonal skills / self-motivated, responsive and detail minded.
- Strong problem-solving skills / Able to manage multiple tasks environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with team / Leads & engages a high performing team.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Leadership and clear communication skills to strengthen team productivity to deliver the company standard goals.
- Excellent in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Experience working with China garment vendors would be a plus.
- Station in Thailand & willing to travel overseas.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies including new opportunities to fulfil company’s gap.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- At least 10 years in Sourcing Manager or Procurement Manager.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions.
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- AI/ Graphic/ Presentation is preferrable.
- Implement IT security policies that follow regulatory compliances including ISO 27001.
- Participate and facilitate audits and assessment activities to ensure compliance with information security requirements.
- Identify, communicate, and manage current and emerging security threats with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end information security incidents with the assistance of incident management teams.
- network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Perform analyses, investigate, and assess security alerts generated from the system.
- Monitor Advance Malware Endpoint Protection Tools, IT Asset Inventory tools, IT Security patching tools to be up to date.
- Work with IT team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities, document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Provide security advice, troubleshoot and prevention as required.
- Recommend security enhancements to management and IT team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT security field.
- Knowledge in Securities and ISO 27001.
- Professional certificates such as CompTIA Security+ or similar would be an advantage.
- Relevant industry certification is an advantage (ISO 27001, CISA, CISSP, CGEIT etc.)
- Working knowledge in common IT/information security-related regulations or standards, especially ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- To ensure the brands identity and highest standard of in-store presentation are achieved consistently and creatively,
- Implement and create the looks of the store as per the Brand calendar i.e. new launches, sales/promotions, marketing activation, renovation/revamping etc.
- To conduct frequent store visit to ensure appropriate visual solutions are implemented and coordinate the cascade of brand VM guidelines in store and ensure brand integrity is maintained at all times
- To design and supervise construction, installation and maintenance of the material (fixture and furniture ) as needed for brand events, pop-up stores.
- To train and coach in-store sales staff and help to develop their understanding of merchandise presentation
- To Source and buy props for the stores in a cost-efficient manner and always within budget.
- To create brands catalog to support the sales for online.
- To communicate with regional VM and MKT for in store artwork approval or other related artwork.
- Bachelor's degree in design other related
- Experience as a Visual Merchandiser
- Minimum experience 2 years in fashion retails
- Good with Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks, provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles.
- Daily operations in resolving technical challenges, both hardware and software related to Point of Sale (POS)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Sciences or any related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in General IT support or any related fields
- Experience with below products would be an advantage:
- LAN/WAN infrastructure - Routers, Switches - Wifi controllers - Wan Optimizer - VoIP solutions - IT Security Framework
- Knowledge of MS Windows in an Active Directory domain environment
- Basic network troubleshooting skills including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, CCTV, IP Phone
- Coordinate between different departments or teams. Related
- Follow the opening of stores on each channel. to prepare various things related
- Gather various information as surveyed or inquired with Employees (PC)
- Visit the branch once a month/1 branch and prepare a report.
- Prepare travel expenses for Employees (PC)
- Providing uniforms for employees passing probation
- Prepare various equipment for opening a new store
- Calculate for lost products in the POS system. and send request for approval and signature
- Record the names of new Employees (PC) into the share point system.
- Record the names of PC employees who have passed the Mc Starter program training
- Prepare equipment Various trainings or meetings
- Prepare various certificates to Employees (PC)
- Age 25 - 35 years
- Educational qualification: Vocational Certificate or higher in a related field.
- Excellent human relations
- Good communication skills
- Have skills in document and information management
- Have skills in using Microsoft Office (Word , Excel , Power Point) and Social Media (TikTok , Facebook , Line)
- ดูแลการเบิก-จ่ายอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้สำหรับหน้าร้าน เช่น หลอดไฟ ถังดับเพลิง ฯ
- ระบบไฟฟ้าของหน้าร้าน MC Jeans
- ปฎิบัติงานอื่นๆ ตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย
- ม.6 / ปวช. ขึ้นไป
- มีประสบการณ์งานช่างไฟฟ้าและซ่อมบำรุงอย่างน้อย 1 ปี
- สามารถวางแผนการทำงาน และมีพื้นฐานงานช่างระบบไฟฟ้า ฯลฯ
- มีความรู้พื้นฐานและสามารถใช้งาน Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) เป็นอย่างดี