How to Apply
- For applicants who are interested in applying for a job, you can join the application and prepare for job documentation.
- Application Form
- Photograph 1-inch 1 photo.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of House registration
- Copy of Transcript
- Certificate Employee or last payment slip
- Additional documents (If any)
- E - Mail
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send a resume to a job with a job document attached by sending us.
For more information please contact:
MC Design Center
MC Group Public Company Limited.
Address: 2 Sukhaphiban 2 Soi 5, Prawet District, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 0-2117-9999 Ext. 4141 (K.FOUR), 7009 (K.YING)
Mobile phone: 06-3810-1628
Email : email@example.com
- Developing long-term strategy and tactical plans for online channels.
- Detailed plans will include well-supported perspective and actions around product assortment planning, customer acquisition & retention marketing, order fulfillment and logistics, and the overall digital shopping experience.
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channels, delivering on short term and long-term plans, including delivered against budget.
- Maximizing online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring the long-term strategy is at the heart of all decisions.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand’s extensive network.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyze marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Have experience of utilizing methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively while still being willing and able to get hands dirty in executing for results.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Coordinates, controls and reports inventory for the business unit.
- Implements strategies to achieve material plan.
- Provides guidance to planners on planning practices and data integrity. Initiates, develops and leads projects to control inventory and achieve inventory plan. Analyzes material plans and make recommendations level of inventory.
- Produces weekly reports to forecast and track inventory. Balances inventory results with financial records. Tracks inventory issues and assists team members in understanding and resolving issues.
- Controls and monitors surplus inventory, assists in implementing action plans. Coordinates the distribution of surplus parts to other sites. Responsible for negotiating with brokers to sell surplus parts.
- Supports physical inventory count process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related disciplines
- Good knowledge of inventory management, production planning, scheduling, material requirements planning and manufacturing control systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Skills and Proficiency Excel, SAP System
- Service-minded and flexible to travel to up-country provinces.
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under the agreements to ensure compliance, as requested.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various business matters.
- Draft, amend, review and/or recommend modifications to the Telecommunication sector or related laws and regulations governing the Company.
- Provide sound legal advice to the Company and make recommendations to the Management as necessary.
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in both Thai and English.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transaction matters.
- Advising on legal issues/risks and providing legal support to business teams.
- Coordinating with all internal departments and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Providing legal documents for government to operate in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Laws.
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate legal work at a law firm and/or in a legal division.
- Strong Thai and English proficiency skills, both verbal and written; should have ability to communicate legal issues/advice in a clear and concise manner.
- Good knowledge of different types of contracts.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and help design/builds out API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Utilize data platforms & tap into a vast amount of data generated to provide the insights into business metrics: customer acquisition, operational efficiency, operational risk, regulation, etc.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by BI & Data Scientists.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Direct experience in big data analytics is a big plus. Business acumen, advertising tech. knowledge, understanding of cloud infrastructure are desired.
- Skills in computer language (SQL, R, Python), Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
- Initiative, self-motivated, problem solver, Open-mindedness, curiosity to learn new technology and ambition to disrupt Tech. Industry.
- Reproduce and draw designs for both exterior and interior decorations.
- Model-drawing and estimating furniture prices.
- Write virtually (Perspective) and 2-3 dimensions using Autocad, 3DMax and sketchup
- Explore the job site and understand and know the details of the work process
- Drawings for M&E system and prepare other report
- Others assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or related field
- Able to Program Auto Cad, 3D Max, Sketch up, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS.Office
- Able to write work drawings for M&E system will be an advantage
- Have a driver's license
- High responsibility and can work under pressure
- Survey and search for areas to develop and open new branches according to the company's policy.
- Skilled in area analysis, market survey and customer groups for opening new branches.
- Provide information and analysis for branch development and opening of new branches.
- Contact and coordinate with the location. explore the area in branch expansion throughout Bangkok and other provinces
- Contact and coordinate Negotiate the rental price including contracts and other related documents
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Management branch or related fields
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Vlookup, Pivot as well)
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- High responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Able to drive a car and have a driver's license.
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time.